Corporate & Business ConsultancyAccess & Inclusion Consulting For Business & Public Events
Boost your bottom line & be a leader in your industry by transforming the disability awareness, access & inclusion of your service.
See how greater access & inclusion can improve your business!
Get A Free Consultation
Greater access & inclusion is good for business
Globally, people with disability have a disposable income over $2.7 Trillion. No matter what industry you’re in, there’s a huge benefit to considering the access and inclusion of your service.
It will allow you to open doors to people living with disabilities, family and friends, skyrocketing your bottom line in the process.
Doesn’t that sound great for business?
1 in 5 people have a disability
Globally 1.3 Billion people have a disability
93% of people with disabilities have a physical disability
$2.7 TRILLION IN ANNUAL DISPOSABLE INCOME globally
$54 MILLION in combined annual, disposable income In Australia
$10 TRILLION is controlled by people with disability INCL. FRIENDS & FAMILY
Access & inclusion strategies customised to your Business
Improving access and inclusion doesn’t need to cost a fortune and you don’t need to get the sledge hammer out.
Boost your bottom line with simple, easy and cost effective strategies.
Feel confident with strategies customised to your business alone. Know exactly how to offer an inclusive, accessible service on all levels.
Access goes beyond the Standards- Make sure you’re covered
Expectations around access and inclusion are constantly evolving and many businesses are not aware of the finer details that add to a customers experience. These details may not be covered by the Disability Standards, yet impact the overall experience of a venue and create a reputation of excellence in this area.
There is so much more to providing an inclusive service that will make all the difference for people with disability.
Don’t get caught out
Get the tools and confidence you need to provide a truly inclusive service, helping customers have a memorable experience for all the right reasons.
We will support your organisation with quick win, low-cost opportunities and position your company as inclusive to all, attracting more customers through your door and putting you ahead of your competition.
let us help you build the skills and knowledge you need to offer an inclusive service and culture.
Simply complying with the standards of the built environment isn’t enough! It’s essential to understand every stage of your customer journey.
Helping you serve more customers
Get In Touch For a Free Consultation
- Disability awareness training tailored to your service & staff giving your staff the skills & confidence to provide an exceptional service to people with disability.
- Consultation on environmental access & strategies to increase accessibility so you can attract more customers and promote profit.
- Environmental assessment & site checks to help you understand the level of access & inclusion of your service and strategies to open your doors to more customers.
- Activity analysis of your customer journey, so your customers can feel confident every step of the way.
- Support with event creation to maximise inclusion & accessibility.
- Advice on activities & adaptation to increase inclusion and participation.